Micro Tech LED Strip Advantages
- Better heat dissipation compared to thick Gel/Silicone coated LED Strips.
- Lower temperature: extends life of LEDs, reduces light decay.
- Protects against steam and water damage.
- No discolouring of waterproof coating.
- LEDs are mounted on a white PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for an attractive finish.
For indoor use only. For outdoors we recommend our Fully Waterproof IP68 LED Strip.
This strip is sold by the metre. 24v LED Strip Lights are manufactured and supplied in 10m lengths, so purchases of strips less than 10m in length are non-returnable after they have been cut to size for you.
We supply 10 metre strips with an input cable at both ends. Shorter strips have an input cable at one end.
You can cut the strip to length yourself (with scissors), to as small as every 5cm.
Up to 10 metres of LED strip can be wired in series with the driver. Additional LED strips need to be connected in parallel (see the Diagram).
N.B Due to the manufacturing process of the COB dot free LED strip there are specific connectors available to use with this LED strip.