24V Colour Changing RGB LED Strip Lights 60 LED/m IP65
£12.88 – £110.22
£10.73 – £91.85excluding VAT
High output, splash proof and available up to 10m in length.
The difference between 12V and 24V LED Strips
- Colour controllers can control twice the amount of strip at 24V.
- Up to 10m of 24V strip can be powered in series, compared to 5m at 12V.
- The maximum length of a single strip is 5m at 12V and 10m at 24V.
- 12V LED strip can be cut every 3 LEDs, 24V every 6 LEDs.
|LED Quantity||60 LED/Metre|
|LED Type/Brand||SMD RGB 5050|
|Luminous flux (light output)||486 lm/m (White)|
|Power Consumption||14.4 W/m|
|Average life||50,000 hours|
|Input Voltage||24 V DC|
|Colour||Various, depends on controller used.|
Download Data Sheet
RGB Colour Changing Strip Fitted with Epistar LEDs
Manufactured using latest ultra efficient Epistar 5050 LEDs, waterproof to IP65 rating using waterproof micro coating; almost invisible and highly effective. Fitted with ‘3M’ self adhesive backing for a secure fit.
Micro Tech LED Strip Advantages
- Better heat dissipation compared to thick Gel/Silicone coated LED Strips.
- Lower temperature: extends life of LEDs, reduces light decay.
- Protects against steam and water damage.
- No discolouring of waterproof coating.
- LEDs are mounted on a white PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for an attractive finish.
For indoor use only. For outdoors we recommend our Fully Waterproof IP68 LED Strip.
1m, 2m, 3m, 4m, 5m, 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
This strip is sold by the metre. 24v LED Strip Lights are manufactured and supplied in 10m lengths, so purchases of strips less than 10m in length are non-returnable after they have been cut to size for you.
We supply 10 metre strips with an input cable at both ends. Shorter strips have an input cable at one end.
You can cut the strip to length yourself (with scissors), to as small as every 6 LEDs (10cm).
Up to 10 metres of LED strip can be wired in series with the controller. Additional LED strips need to be connected in parallel (see the Diagram).
24V Power Supply
You need a LED 24 Volt Driver to power LED flexible strip. Each metre of this strip requires 14.4 watts, so choose a driver powerful enough to supply the total wattage required.
|Strip Length (M)||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
You need a colour controller to control RGB LED flexible strip. The controller allows the selection of different colours and lighting effects. Our controllers also allow the strip to be dimmed.
Need help putting a kit together?
Contact the LED Strip experts now!