Wall mountable remote control holder included!
As with all colour controllers a DC12V-DV24V power supply is required to operate.
The remote control users radio frequency so it can control the LED strip up to 20m away and doesn’t need to be ‘line of sight’ so the receiver can be hidden away in cupboards or behind walls etc.
- Touch sensitive colour wheel, simple colour selection
- ‘+’ and ‘-‘ selects the brightness of a static colour or speed when in a colour changing mode.
- Mode Button selects different colour changing modes – jump, smooth, skip…
- ‘W’ operates the white channel for RGBW strips, turns white on or off – hold to dim.
- Power button: Turns the lights on/off
- Receiver can learn the ID of a remote control
- Controls both 12v and 24v LED strip (input voltage from driver must match LED strip voltage)
- Max current: 20A (4CH x 5A per channel)
- Max power output 240W at 12v and 480W at 24v
- Radio Frequency 433 MHz
- Remote works up to 20m from receiver
- Input Voltage: 12V / 24V DC
- 5 Year Warranty