• Model: OUT-TAP
  • Weight: 0.6 Kg
  • In Stock
  • Condition: New
  • Category: LED Outdoor Wall Lights
  • Payments Accepted: Visa, MasterCard
  • Normal Max Despatch Lead Time: 01 Days

Quantity discounts

Outdoor 'Tapered' LED Wall Light 9W IP65 400lm

£28.58 Ex VAT
£34.30 Inc VAT

Average Rating: 0

'Tapered' Up and Down LED Wall Light IP65

Built out of die cast aluminium with a dark grey powder coated finish. Fitted with ST316 Stainless Steel grub screws and Polycarbonate diffusers, this wall light is designed to stand up to the harsh conditions often found outdoors. With an ingress protection of IP65, this wall light is weather tight.

LEDs are mounted top and bottom. Approximately 60% of the light shines down, while the remaining 40% shines up.

Fixing bolts, Wall plugs and allen keys are included for easy installation.


Energy Rating A
Ingress Protection Rating IP65
Luminous flux (light output) 400 lm
Wattage 9 W
Average life 25,000 hours
Input Voltage 220V-240V AC
Dimmable No
Colour Warm White 3000k
CRI (Colour Rendering Index) >80
Width 236mm
Depth 68mm
Height 75mm
Warranty 3 Years