This 24V RGB strip is available in lengths of up to 10 metres making it ideal for larger installations. It uses 14.4W/m and is just as efficient producing the same amount of light as our brightest 12V RGB strip, but is not limited to 5 metres.
The difference between 12V and 24V LED Strips
- Colour controllers can control twice the amount of strip at 24V.
- Up to 10m of 24V strip can be powered in series, compared to 5m at 12V.
- The maximum length of a single strip is 5m at 12V and 10m at 24V.
- 12V LED strip can be cut every 3 LEDs, 24V every 6 LEDs.
RGB Colour Changing Strip Fitted with Epistar LEDs
Our range of RGB strips are built with high grade Epistar 5050 LEDs for superior performance. This strip is fitted with 60 LEDs per metre. The light strip is waterproof to IP65 rating, sealed with a waterproof nanocoating; almost invisible and highly effective.
Nano Tech LED Strip Advantages
- Better heat dissipation than standard waterproof (Gel/Silicone coated) LED Strips.
- Lower temperature: extends life of LEDs, reduces light decay.
- Protects against steam and water damage.
- No discolouring of waterproof coating.
- LEDs are mounted on a white PCB (Printed Circuit Board) for an attractive finish.
This strip is sold by the metre. 24v LED Strip Lights are manufactured and supplied in 10m lengths, so purchases of strips less than 10m in length are non-returnable after they have been cut to size for you.
We supply 10 metre strips with an input cable at both ends. Shorter strips have an input cable at one end.
You can cut the strip to length yourself (with scissors), to as small as every 6 LEDs (10cm).
Up to 10 metres of LED strip can be wired in series with the controller. Additional LED strips need to be connected in parallel (see the Diagram).
24V Power Supply
You need a LED 24 Volt Driver to power LED flexible strip. Each metre of this strip requires 14.4 watts, so choose a driver powerful enough to supply the total wattage required.
|Strip Length (M) ||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Power (W) ||15||29||44||58||72||87||101||116||130||144|
You need a colour controller to control RGB LED flexible strip. The controller allows the selection of different colours and lighting effects. Our controllers also allow the strip to be dimmed.
Need help putting a kit together?
Contact the LED Strip experts now!
Departments related to this product…
|Energy Rating ||A|
|LED Quantity ||60 LED/Metre|
|LED Type/Brand ||SMD RGB 5050|
|Luminous flux (light output) ||1080 lm/m (White)|
|Power Consumption ||14.4 W/m|
|Average life ||50,000 hours|
|Input Voltage ||24 V DC|
|Colour ||Various, depends on controller used.|
|Beam angle ||120°|
|Cable Length ||300mm|
|Waterproof Rating ||IP65|
|Warranty ||5 Years|