Premium Screwless Purpose Built LED Dimmer Switch from Varilight
The V-Pro LED dimmer switch from Varilight is designed specifically for dimming LED lighting. This dimmer switch must be used to dim our LED lighting, using traditional dimmer switches may damage LED fittings. Therefore we can only honor warranties of our dimmable LED products if this mains dimmer switch is used.
Varilight manufacture the V-Pro dimmer switch in the UK using state of the art mirco processors. This provides the ultimate mains dimming capability for LED lights
To use this dimmer switch with our 12V DC LED lighting (LED Strip, MR16 bulbs), a Dimmable Driver must be used between the switch and the LED's. When used with our mains voltage LED fittings (GU10 bulbs and LED Downlights), simply connect the dimmer switch directly with the LED light fittings in the same manor as traditional dimming circuits.
Key product features
- 1 or 2 way - Can operate as a single switch or as one of two switches on a lighting circuit.
- 1 Gang - One dimmer knob.
- Direct replacement for existing mains dimmer switches
- Auto configuration mode acheives the best possible dimming performance from the LED lighting
- Choice of dimming modes (leading or trailing edge) for greater LED compatibility
- Adjustable minimum brightness level to reduce low light flicker
|Miniumum Load ||Two LED Bulbs or 5-10W.|
|Maximum Load ||300W of LED Lighting.|
|Input Voltage ||200-250V AC|
|Warranty ||5 Years|