LTech - Market Leaders in LED Control
Radio Frequency wireless dimmer controller from LTech. Benefiting from years of designing and building LED Controllers, LTech are renowned for quality, reliability and ease of use.
Multiple receivers can learn the ID of a single remote control, allowing lights on different circuits to be dimmed simultaneously. To learn a new ID simply press the learn button (quick press) on the receiver, then any button on a remote. The receiver is then matched to that remote control. To cancel an ID press the learn button for 5 seconds.
As with all low voltage dimmers, a low voltage power supply is required to operate. We offer a range of 12V LED drivers here.
Wall mountable remote control holder now included!
The remote has 2 Scene saving buttons; select a light level, hold one of the scene save buttons for 2 seconds and the light level is saved for future recall. The remote can also turn the lights on/off. The remote users radio frequency so it can control the LED strip up to 30m away and doesn’t need to be ‘line of sight’ - the receiver can be hidden away in cupboards or behind a wall etc.
The controller can control a total of 108 Watts of LED Strip running at 12V or 216 Watts of LED Strip running at 24V.
Each 5 metres of LED strip must be connected in parallel with the colour controller not in series. If additional LED strip needs to be powered exceeding the capacity of the dimmer an amplifier coupled with a power supply is required. An unlimited amount of LED strip can be added to the circuit when using amplifiers.
CE and ROHS approved to comply with UK safety regulations.
- 2 scene saving buttons
- Standard power button, plus additional 30 second delay off button.
- Remote sleeps after 30 seconds of inactivity, pressing one of the four buttons reactivates the remote (extends remote battery life).
- Multiple receiver can learn the ID of a remote control allowing separate lighting circuits to be controlled simultaneously.
- Controls both 12v and 24v LED strip (input voltage from driver must match LED strip voltage)
- Radio remote doesn’t need to be in ‘line of site’ of receiver
- Remote works up to 30m from receiver
- Simple to install
- Input Voltage: 12V / 24V DC
- Output Current: 9A (3A per channel)
- Output Power at 12V: 108W
- 5 Year Warranty