Purpose Built LED Dimmer Switch from Varilight
The V-Pro LED dimmer switch from Varilight is designed specifically for dimming LED bulbs.
Varilight manufacture the V-Pro dimmer switch in the UK using state of the art mirco processors. This provides the ultimate mains dimming capability for our LED bulbs. This dimmer switch is not suitable for dimming our LED Strip,
please use our LED Strip dimmer switch instead.
When used with our mains voltage LED fittings (GU10 bulbs and LED Downlights), simply connect the dimmer switch directly with the LED light fittings in the same manner as traditional dimming circuits.
Key product features
- 1 or 2 way - Can operate as a single switch or as one of two switches on a lighting circuit.
- 1 Gang - One dimmer knob.
- Direct replacement for existing mains dimmer switches
- Auto configuration mode acheives the best possible dimming performance from the LED lighting
- Choice of dimming modes (leading or trailing edge) for greater LED compatibility
- Adjustable minimum brightness level to reduce low light flicker
|Miniumum Load ||Two LED Bulbs or 5-10W.|
|Maximum Load ||300W of LED Lighting.|
|Input Voltage ||200-250V AC|
|Warranty ||12 months|