The most advanced LED controller we sell!
Access your LED lighting from anywhere in the world with the Ltech WiFi-108. Compatible with single colour, CCT adjustable, RGB and RGBW LED lights.
Key product features
- Control LED strip lighting with your Smartphone from anywhere in the world.
- Supports both IOS products (iPod, iPhone, iPad...) and Android products (Samsung, HTC...)
- Free app download available from Google Play and iTunes (L-BUS)
- Simply connect the device to your local WiFi network to enable total control over your LED strip lighting.
- Wireless or wired connection to the local WiFi network router.
- Set up to 16 different scenes of LED lighting to suit any occasion.
- Personalised timer functions enable timed control over the LED lights.
- Can be used as a dimmer controller, colour temperature controller or colour controller for RGB or RGBW LED Strips - Altogether there are 4 interface options, each one designed especially for the LED Strip used.
- Each WiFi controller can control up to 16 lighting zones. These 16 zones can be controlled separately or simultaneously.
- Compatible with the 'EX' series touch panel and the 'Q' series hand held remote. For multi-zone installations wireless zone receivers (F4-5A, F4-3A) are required, one for each zone. Multiple receivers can be linked to form one single zone if required.
- Control multiple WiFi-108 controllers through the L-BUS App. Each controller can still control up to 16 individual zones each and be accessed from anywhere in the world.
- All of our 'EX' series touch panels and 'Q' series hand held remotes can be added into this system offering the user fixed dedicated wall mounted control and multiple remote control. The WIFI-108 controller and the 'Q' series remote or 'EX' series touch panels connect to the same wireless zone receivers.
Software Requirements - Android 4.0 or above, iOS 8.0 or above.
Suggested matching items...
Zone Receivers: Useful when more than one zone of lighting requires control and/or a touch wall panel controller with multi-zones is integrated into the system. The WiFi controller transmits a wireless RF signal that can be received by wireless F4-5A/F4-3A zone control receivers. The 'control receivers' then control a zone of lighting each.
Wall Touch Controller: With the addition of a touch panel controller, wireless zone receivers (F4-5A/F4-3A) already used by the WiFi-108 can be controlled from a touch panel.
|Communication standard ||2.4GHz Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n protocol|
|Input voltage ||DC5V|
|Control distance ||up to 100m|
|Working temperature ||-30℃ - 55℃|
|Warranty ||5 Years|