The most advanced LED controller we sell!
Single or multi zone control of single colour, colour temperature, RGB or RGBW Colour Changing lights within a 30m radius using your mobile phone!
Key product features
- Control LED strip lighting with your Smartphone
- Supports both IOS products (iPod, iPhone, iPad...) and Android products (Samsung, HTC...)
- Free app download available from Google Play and iTunes
- Connect with your phone/device directly or through your local Wi-Fi network
- Wireless connection to local Wi-Fi network.
- Can be used as a dimmer controller, colour temperature controller (duel or triple channel) or colour controller for RGB or RGBW LED Strips - Altogether there are 5 interface options, each one designed especially for the LED Strip used.
- LED Strip can be wired directly to this controller or to a wireless zone receiver.
- Each WiFi controller can control up to 12 lighting zones. These 12 zones can be controlled together or simultaneously. Each zone requires a wireless zone receiver (R4-5A, see matching items below), except zone 1 which is controlled directly by the WiFi controller. Zone receivers are available to buy on this page.
- Control multiple Wi-Fi controllers separately or simultaneously when connected through a local Wi-Fi network. Each controller on the network can still control up to 12 zones each.
- Remote controller (M12) included - allows up to 12 zones to be powered on or off via remote.
- Many of our touch panel controllers (DX1,DX4,DX5,DX8) can be added into the system offering the user a fixed dedicated controller as well as the standard mobile phone/device control and remote control. The DX series panel controllers use the same wireless zone receivers as the WiFi 104 controller.
Apple IOS app: WiFi104 LED Controller
Android app: WiFi104 LED Controller
Software Requirements - Android 2.3 or above, iOS6.0 or above.
Android Edition (932K); iOS Edition (2.8MB) - Software is in English.
Suggested matching items...
Zone Receivers: Useful when more than one zone of lighting requires control and/or a touch wall panel controller is integrated into the system. The WiFi controller transmits a wireless RF signal that can be received by wireless R4-5A zone control receivers. The 'control receivers' then control a zone of lighting.
Wall Touch Controller: With the addition of a touch panel controller, wireless zone receivers (R4-5A) can be controlled from a fixed wall controller as well as by a smart WiFi enabled device.
|Communication standard ||2.4GHz Wi-Fi, 802.11b/g/n protocol|
|Input voltage ||DC12V~DC24V|
|Max current load ||4A x4CH Max 16A|
|Max output power ||192W/384W(12V/24V)|
|Control distance ||up to 100m|
|Working temperature ||-20℃ - 50℃|
|Warranty ||5 Years|