Leading edge (Triac) LED Dimmer Switch
This Leading edge dimmer switch is ideal for use with our dimmable LED drivers; useful when dimming white or single coloured LED strips.
To use this dimmer switch with our 12V or 24V DC LED strip lighting a Dimmable Driver must be used between the switch and the LED's.
Key product features
- 1 or 2 way - Can operate as a single switch or as one of two switches on a lighting circuit.
- 1 Gang - One dimmer knob.
- Direct replacement for existing mains dimmer switches
- Leading edge dimming
- Integrated over-temperature protection fuse
- Module case ultrasonically sealed to reduce buzzing
- Smooth dimming operation from 0-100% light output
- Complies with the latest Electrical Safety Standard for
dimmer switches EN60669-2-1:2000
- EMC Compliance – EN550155
- Set the minimum brightness level to allow dimming to 0%
Departments related to this product…
|Miniumum Load ||10W|
|Maximum Load ||200W of LED Lighting.|
|Input Voltage ||220-240V AC|
|Warranty ||12 months |