Wireless or wired DMX single zone wall mounted LED strip dimmer, touch sensitive glass screen
Same size as a standard UK wall switch. Compatible with standard 35mm deep plastic back boxes, back box is not included. Metal back boxes shield the wireless signal so are not suitable.
This dimmer can remotely control white or single colour LED Strip by Radio Frequency or by wire using DMX512 signal. Wireless or DMX control receivers are required (available to buy below). Multiple zone control receivers can be used however each zone receiver can't be controlled individually, they are controlled together and remain perfectly synchronised with each other.
Key product features
- Power button
- Four preset light levels 25%, 50%, 75%, 100%
- Graduated dimming bar for quick dimming selection
- Up and down dimming buttons
- Scene save button enables the saving and recall of a previous light level
- Wireless 2.4GHz RF and wired DMX output
- Each touch is confirmed with a quiet musical chord and LED indicator light.
- Pioneered T-PWM dimming technology+ 4096 gray scale gives a perfectly smooth dimming performance.
- High accuracy touch sensors with IC+special post-processing gives precise touch control.
- Same size as a standard UK light switch
- Sleek design with high grade tempered glass front panel.
Click here for PDF Data Sheet
Suggested matching items...
Control Receivers: This control panel transmits a wireless RF and DMX512 control signal. The signal is received by control receivers (available to buy separately, see 'matching items' below) which then control the LED lights. Choose either a wired connection using DMX receivers or wireless connection using F4-5A receivers or a mixture of both. Multiple receivers can be added.
WiFi Control: If you wish to control this switch via an app on a smart phone or tablet, purchase a 'WiFi-106' controller.
Remote Control: An 'F1' remote control could be purchased allowing remote operation of this switch. Alternately an 'F5' remote control could control multiple switches up to a maximum of 4 individual zones.
Multi-Panel Control: Additional 'EX1S' touch panels can be added, allowing multiple touch panel control of the lighting.
|Input voltage ||100V-240V AC|
|Gray scale level ||4096|
|Working temperature ||-30℃ - 55℃|
|Fixing Screw Centres ||60mm|
|Warranty ||5 Years|