Switch, Dim and CCT adjust a zone of CCT adjustable LED lights by DMX wire or Wireless RF signal!
Same size as a standard UK wall switch. Compatible with standard 35mm deep plastic back boxes, back box is not included. Metal back boxes shield the wireless signal so are not suitable.
This controller can remotely adjust and dim CCT adjustable LED Strip by Radio Frequency or by wire using DMX512 signal. Wireless or DMX control receivers are required (available to buy below). Multiple zone control receivers can be used however each zone receiver can't be controlled individually, they are controlled together and remain perfectly synchronised with each other.
Key product features
- Power button
- Touch sensitive graduated CCT bar adjusts lights from Cool to Warm
- Up and down dimming buttons adjust the brightness
- Scene save button enables the saving and recall of a desired light setting
- Each touch is confirmed with a quiet musical chord and LED indicator light.
- Pioneered T-PWM dimming technology+ 4096 gray scale gives a perfectly smooth dimming performance.
- High accuracy touch sensors with IC+special post-processing gives precise touch control.
- Same size as a standard UK light switch
- Sleek design with high grade tempered glass front panel.
Click here for PDF Data Sheet
Suggested matching items...
Control Receivers: This control panel transmits a wireless RF and DMX512 control signal. The signal is received by control receivers (available to buy separately, see 'matching items' below) which then control the LED lights. Choose either a wired connection using DMX receivers or wireless connection using F4-5A receivers or a mixture of both. Multiple receivers can be added.
WiFi Control: If you wish to control this switch via an app on a smart phone or tablet, purchase a 'WiFi-106' controller.
Multi-Panel Control: Additional 'EX2' touch panels can be added, allowing multiple touch panel control of the lighting.
|Input voltage ||100V-240V AC|
|Gray scale level ||4096|
|Working temperature ||-30℃ - 55℃|
|Fixing Screw Centres ||60mm|
|Warranty ||5 Years|