LTech - Market Leaders in LED Control
This Radio Frequency wireless controller allows our CCT adjustable LED strip to be controlled. Use the touch sensitive wheel to select the shade of white light required.
Multiple receivers can learn the ID of a single remote control, allowing lights on different circuits to be controlled simultaneously. To learn a new ID simply press the learn button (quick press) on the receiver, then any button on a remote. The receiver is then matched to that remote control. To cancel an ID press the learn button for 5 seconds.
As with all low voltage controllers, a low voltage power supply is required to operate. We offer a range of 24V LED drivers here.
Wall mountable remote control holder now included!
The remote can turn the lights on/off using the power button, it can dim or brighten the lights using the '+' and '-' buttons. The touch wheel in the centre selects the light colour temperature, warm to cool. The remote users radio frequency so it can control the LED strip up to 30m away and doesn’t need to be ‘line of sight’ - the receiver can be hidden away in cupboards or behind a wall etc.
The controller can control a total of 72 Watts of LED Strip running at 12V or 144 Watts of LED Strip running at 24V.
Each 5 metres of LED strip must be connected in parallel with the colour controller not in series. If additional LED strip needs to be powered exceeding the capacity of the dimmer additional dimmers can be used.
CE and ROHS approved to comply with UK safety regulations.
Departments related to this product…
- Power button
- Remote sleeps after 30 seconds of inactivity, pressing one of the four buttons reactivates the remote (extends remote battery life).
- Multiple receiver can learn the ID of a remote control allowing separate lighting circuits to be controlled simultaneously.
- Controls both 12v and 24v LED strip (input voltage from driver must match LED strip voltage)
- Radio remote doesn’t need to be in ‘line of site’ of receiver
- Remote works up to 30m from receiver
- Simple to install
- Input Voltage: 12V / 24V DC
- Output Current: 6A (3A per channel)
- Output Power: 72/144W at 12/24V
- 5 Year Warranty