Designed to be the best 50W replacement dimmable GU10 bulb from start to finish!
A remarkable bulb from UK based 'Integral'. With 25 years of experience behind them we believe Integral have made the perfect GU10 50W replacement. The benefits are clear:
- Almost identical in shape and size to a halogen bulb for maximum compatibility
- Very attractive appearance - beneficial when the bulb is exposed
- Dichroic glass and a clever lens for a 'halogen like' effect when lit
- Certified as equivalent to 50W in terms of light output, conforming to 'European DIM2 regulations'
- Dimmable, Varilight V-Pro dimmer switch compatible
- 2 Year manufacturer backed Warranty
The closest LED replacement for a 50 Watt Halogen GU10 bulb (in terms of light output and bulb size).
Fitted with high output LEDs this GU10 bulb is one of the latest designs from award winning UK based manufacturer Integral. The brightness, beam angle and colour temperature (in warm white) are designed to replicate the light effect of a Halogen GU10 bulb. Featuring a clever inbuilt lens, the LED's merge to give the effect of a COB LED for improved light distribution. The beam angle of the light is a useful 36°, the same as most halogen bulbs. Thanks to a combination of glass and thermo plastic the small amount of heat produced by the LEDs is managed effectively.
|Energy Rating ||A|
|LED Type ||SMD (Clever optics give a COB like effect)|
|Luminous flux (light output) ||400 lm(Warm White), 450 lm(Natural White)|
|'Useful' Luminous flux (light output) ||345 lm(Warm White), 390 lm(Natural White) - Rated luminous flux in a 90° cone|
|Power ||5.6 W|
|Equivalent to ||56 Watt Halogen|
|Average life ||25,000 hours|
|Input Voltage ||220-240V AC|
|Dimmable ||Yes (Varilight V-Pro Compatible)|
|Colour ||Warm White or Natural White|
|CRI (Colour Rendering Index) ||>80|
|Beam angle ||36° (same as halogen GU10)|
|Warranty ||2 Years|