LED Tube Lights - Direct Replacements for Fluorescent Tubes
We offer a great range of retrofit LED Tube Lights which can directly replace fluorescent light tubes. Our LED Light Tubes are easily installed without any starter or ballast required.
Simply remove the old florescent tube, remove the starter, and bypass or remove the old ballast. Then insert the new LED tube which runs directly off the mains supply.
Benefits of LED Tubes
Replacing your fluorescent tubes with our LED light tubes reducers energy consumption by approximately 50%. There are also many added benefits when switching to LED.
- Our tubes have a lifespan of around 50,000 hours.
- They don't emit UV or IR radiation.
- Fluorescent tubes contain Mercury and other harmful substances, so need special handling and disposal.
LED Tubes don't contain harmful chemicals. After their long life can be disposed of in regular waste.
- LED tubes are made of aluminium with a polycarbonate cover protecting the LEDs: more robust and safer than fluorescent tubes made of glass.
- Fluorescent tubes can be straining and unpleasant to the eye, due to the light colour and high frequency flicker.
- If frequently switched on and off, a fluorescent will age rapidly. Under extreme conditions, its lifespan may be much shorter than a cheap incandescent lamp.
The life of an LED tube is not reduced under such operating conditions.